20 top tips to help sell your property
Below is the top 20 things sellers’ can do to add property value and also help sell it, in order of how desirable they are – according to estate agents
1.Clearing kitchen of items like kettles, toasters etc.
2. Open plan living space (e.g. lounge/dining area).
3. Putting up strategically placed mirrors to increase the impression of space.
4. De-personalising the house by removing other personal effects, ornaments etc.
5. Removing a door/s from downstairs rooms to create the impression of extra space.
6. Taking down family photos.
7. An exposed feature fireplace.
8. Freshly cleaned carpets throughout.
9. Taking down artwork.
10. Buying fresh flowers and putting them on display.
11. Stripped floorboards in at least one downstairs living area.
12. Buying new/brighter lights/bulbs.
13. Removed items from built-in wardrobes to make them look roomier than they are.
14. Baking fresh bread or making fresh coffee.
15. Removing other furniture and bulky items.
16. Removing a sofa to create the impression of extra space.
17. Removing a dining room table to create the impression of extra space.
18. A new executive car parked outside.
19. Integrated sound-system.
20. Driveway pressure washed clean.
If you are looking for a Surveyor to value your property or to survey a property you are buying give us a call on 0845 463 8979 for more details
If you prefer to contact direct call Geraldine on 07828989477 or Marion on 07885 543 428
Visit our website www.taylorwilkinsonltd.co.uk